ALUCOBOND is a light composite material consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a core made of polyethylene.
As a light composite material, ALUCOBOND can be used for corporate identity designs, low rise developments such as those you would find in the industry, refurbishments and transportation sectors. It is the ideal material for façade cladding, awnings and fascias.
ALUCOBOND is stable and yet flexible, has a smooth surface and is available in a number of standard or custom colours. It is weather-resistant, unbreakable, shock-resistant, vibration absorbent & easy to install.
- High formability and stability
- Full manufacturer’s warranty
- Local and internationally approved fire performance
- Stocked and distributed locally
- More cost effective than pure materials
- Diversity of brilliant colours
- Weather resistant
- Individual design and easy processing
- Light weight and large panel sizes
- Applied coil coated Fluoropolymer (PVDF or FEVE) paint finish
- Now CodeMark Certified for fire compliance of the BCA 2013